Error with seperator handling?

HeX dietmarw at gmx.de
Fri Dec 2 09:36:14 GMT 2011

Hi,

thanks for the fix. It will now continue only your version 8ec6980 on
next (have not tested niclas33 master) seems to have the following problems:

 1. It does not care about the `readonly = yes`. It just deleted happily
some of the mails from my readonly local which were deleted on the
remote side.

 2. No matter what I tell the folderfilter it simply just synchs all
folders from local to remote. As a test I lightly changed my config to
this: https://gist.github.com/8317c02e1a16fbc56eec

and what I get is still

Copy message -11205 (2 of 11205) IMAP:Sent -> GMAIL

 3. Something else seems to be broken since I get these messages during sync

Folder [Gmail]/All Mail [acc: TEST]:
 ERROR: Aborting sync, folder '[Gmail].All Mail' [acc: 'TEST']
  Error SELECTing mailbox '[Gmail].All Mail', server reply:
('NO', ["Mailbox doesn't exist: [Gmail].All Mail"])
Folder [Gmail]/Drafts [acc: TEST]:
 ERROR: Aborting sync, folder '[Gmail].Drafts' [acc: 'TEST']
  Error SELECTing mailbox '[Gmail].Drafts', server reply:
('NO', ["Mailbox doesn't exist: [Gmail].Drafts"])

This might actually be related to 1. since actually offline imap should
not care about folders that are not present on the read-only local side
but on the remote side.

 4. It looks like `sep = /` was not necessary for the Gmail account
after all. So either `sep = ` is simply ignored or the Gmail API works
simply with both.

/HeX