offlineimap stops working on 6.3.3 -> 6.4.2 upgrade

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Sun Dec 18 09:40:49 GMT 2011

Hello,

On Sun, December 18, 2011 7:54 am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:

> Shot in the dark, but try:
>
>       return set(retval)

offlineimap runs now, sweet, but I don't think it's doing the right thing
with flags: it seems to be copying local messages as if they are new
messages I've added to the folder (like what it does with sent mail) back
to the server, and it's then deleting the original messages.  Obviously
not what it should be doing?  Or is this what the new offlineimap does?

I think I might have to downgrade...

Thanks for your input.