Help with synchronsiation configuration

HeX dietmarw at gmx.de
Fri Feb 25 13:09:56 UTC 2011

Thanks Thomas,

that definetly helped a lot. Still I'm mainly feeling like poking into a
black box with the different configuration settings.

One thing I'm particular curious about is why does the 'folderfilter'
statement work on both repos when it is defined only in one specific
repo definition. If this is the case should this option not belong into
the [Account xxx] section rather then the [Repository xxx] section. At
least this is more logically to me.

I just noticed that now that offlineimap is happily running along it is
generating duplicates in one of my accounts. But that's probably a bug
of version 6.2.0.2ubuntu1 (shipped with Ubuntu 10.10).

/HeX

PS: The other thing I'm still wondering is why I can't have a Gmail type
defined as "local". Actually the "local" term might not be the best for
synching two IMAPS directly anyway. My first try when setting up was
actually defining two remotes in the accounts section. But that failed.