[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.3.2 released

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Mon Feb 21 11:47:52 GMT 2011

First of all, I'm really happy to announce our new official website at

	http://offlineimap.org

.  Most of the work started from the impulse of Philippe LeCavalier with the
help of Sebastian Spaeth and other contributors. Thanks to everybody.

I encourage all of you to help us in maintaining the website and making it
better.  Contributions should be be sent to the mailing list. I guess it will
soon have a section about /how to contribute to the website/. Until done, feel
free to ask.

OfflineIMAP v6.3.2 is out. This is the last available stable.

In this release, we are still touched by the "SSL3 write pending" bug but I
think time was long enough to try to fix it. We have our first entry in the
"KNOWN BUG" section of the manual about that. I'm afraid it could impact a lot
of users if some distribution package any SSL library not having underlying
(still obscure) requirements. Distribution maintainers should be care of it. I
hope this release will help us to have more reports.

This release will also be the root of our long maintenance support.

Other bugs were fixed.

Bug Fixes
---------

* Fix craches for getglobalui().