[Bug] Re: SSL3_WRITE_PENDING:bad write retry

Ivan Semin ivun at wirebyte.com
Wed Feb 2 19:04:56 GMT 2011

2011/2/2 Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at sspaeth.de>

> Do note that in 6.2.0 the -1 option behaves differently from recent
> versions. In 6.2.0 we still spawn threads, they are just limited to 1
> per account and folder. In recent versions we really don't spawn threads
> with the -1 option.

Just reminding you, the version I was installing was 6.3.1. It shows 6.2.0
in UI however.
The bug keeps appearing every sync. Is there anything I can do to get more
info?

I am not the python guru unfortunately, but this may be worth checking IMO:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2997218/why-am-i-getting-error1409f07fssl-routinesssl3-write-pending-bad-write-retry