Debian 6.0

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Mon Feb 7 19:25:30 GMT 2011

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 02:02:42PM -0500, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:

> Are we not shooting ourselves in the foot by risking pissing off such a large community?
>
> Nicolas, I must admit I'm disappointed by these comments...

Well, I'm pissing off anyone. I'm just reading the result. People can
look by themselves and make their own opinion.

Now, packaging policy and maintenance is not (or should not be, at
least) something relying on affinities. It's all about software and what
it can do for us.

Disagreements happen, we are human.