[RELEASE DRAFT 2/2] going on v6.3.2
tomka at gentoo.org
Fri Feb 18 07:53:27 GMT 2011
On 19:53 Thu 17 Feb , Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> I think the freeze (since -rc1 at 2010-12-19) was long enough. Here is my
> proposal to release the stable v6.3.2 I plan to do in the coming week.
That is great news!
[ . . . ]
> +We are still touched by the "SSL3 write pending" but I think time was long
> +enough to try to fix it. We have our first entry in the "KNOWN BUG" section of
> +the manual about that. I'm afraid it could impact a lot of users if some
> +distribution package any SSL library not having underlying (still obscure)
> +requirements. Distribution maintainers should be care of it. I hope this release
> +will help us to have more reports.
Could you maybe be a little more specific here? What are the versions
and flavors of the SSL library that caused the problem / versions that
What is the worst thing that can happen to me if I run into the bug?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 316 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project