New patch series upcoming for the GUI changes

Wed Jan 5 15:59:27 GMT 2011

Please find attached a new series of 4 patches that does *just* the GUI
changes. It mainly does away with the illusion that we support GUI
plugins (I am not sure we really want to support dynamically loaded GUI
frontends at some point rather than providing, say a DBUS-based
interface at some point in the far future).

The patches should be smaller and more independent on each other.

If and when this has gone in, I would love to discuss the next iteration
of single-threaded patches, which are much higher in my priority list
:-) as they provide value added (debugability).