offlineimap.org, dev testing area and more...

Sebastian Spaeth sebastian at sspaeth.de
Sun Jan 23 16:17:35 UTC 2011

Hi all,

first: off course, I still have offlineimap.org registered and would be
happy if we used it as a central hub to pull together and point to the
various things we have. Or any other domain for that matter.

Somehow, a plain github address doesn't feel _official_ enough to be the
home of a software project and a vibrant community....

Whether I should keep the offlineimap.org domain and let you use it on
whatever web space you chose (or use mine) or whether you want it
donated to some non-profit acting as a stewart I don't really care
about.

I would be happy if someone else would take care of design and pulling
together the various bits that should be on there... My graphics/design
skills are nothing to speak of.