Assertion error?

Philipp Haselwarter philipp.haselwarter at gmx.de
Tue Jan 25 10:09:54 UTC 2011

"PH" == Philipp Haselwarter <philipp.haselwarter at gmx.de> writes:

---8<---[snipped 18 lines]---8<---

PH> I don't know a thing about offlineimap's internals, but I guess
PH> there really is no other way to get the mail there? How should it be
PH> done according to the dovecot implementation?

I still have the problem, I guess others that use dovecot and have a
folder named something like "spam" do as well.
Right now I'm working around by building a `spam-queue' and connecting
directly to the server every once in a while, but that's.. well, a
workaround.

Can we find a way to avoid APPENDing to these folders and still get mail
there?

--
Philipp Haselwarter