offlineimap.org, dev testing area and more...

Wed Jan 26 15:11:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:29:38 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier <support at plecavalier.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 18:53 +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 04:59:52PM +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> >
> > > Good then. All it takes is to use the projects gh-pages branch and
> > > to create a file in its root called CNAME with the sole content:
> > > offlineimap.org
> > >
> > > I just did that as a test, in my fork of the offlineimap repository and
> > > it works just fine. http://offlineimap now shows whatever is in the
> > > my gh-pages branch. Cool.
> >
> > http://offlineimap.org works fine; thanks.
> So I can kill the config for offlineimap.org in my webspace then?
Yep.

http://offlineimap.org/ is updated now. I did a first attempt at some
layout, integrated the last commits as a sidebar, and reworded some
sections (mostly in the beginning).

It requires Javascript for the pretty integration, but should work
nicely without too.

More to come, content needs splitting into separate pages. Help is always welcome,
everything is in the git repository.