offlineimap.org, dev testing area and more...

Wed Jan 26 17:00:08 UTC 2011

On , Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de> wrote:
> If Nicolas or someone else wants push rights to the repo, send me your SSH public key.

Just checked out the options that github offers, and there is a
"collaborators" section which just takes a github username. So
alternatively you can just point me to a github username to get write
access.

I added nicolas33 to the list and added Philippe's ssh key. So there are
3 web admins by now :).