Splitting the lists?

Philippe LeCavalier support at plecavalier.com
Mon Jan 10 22:17:09 GMT 2011

Hi.

As a user, 90% of what's posted here makes no sense to me and is of
little value. Do we need to separate users from devs? If I take my own
posts as an example I get about a 50/50 chance of being replied to. I
attribute that in part by the abundance of dev posts.

This isn't a complaint by any means. I love seeing so much work on this
project but at the same time we must maintain an efficient method for
resolving end-user problems and concerns.

Just a thought...

Thanks,
Phil