Thanks & Updating Links (was Re:[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.3.1 released)

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon Jan 17 22:36:20 GMT 2011

On 01/15/2011 04:35 PM, John Goerzen wrote:
> Tnx for the ping.  Am on a trip today. Will try to do Mon.  Agreed that the time is right.

OK folks, I've posted updated information at my OfflineIMAP project page
and wiki on Github.  Take a look at it and let me know if you think any
changes are needed.

Thanks again to all of you that are contributing to OfflineIMAP "under
new management" ;-)  I am very happy to see the project continue to live
and thrive.

Regards,

John Goerzen