CERT_NONE + gmail = no certificate received?

Tue Jan 18 08:46:02 GMT 2011

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:03:13 +0300, Anonymous <swell.k at gmail.com> wrote:
> -            return ('no certificate received')
> +            if type(cert) is dict:
> +                return
> +            else:
> +                return ('no certificate received')

Hi there, it seems you did some analysis on what happened. Can you
elaborate on why the cert is a dict? And what does it contain?

Have you the sslcacertfile option set in your config? If no, we should
invoke the hostname check at all anyway.

I would love to investigate this further, but I am suffering from a bad
eye infection at the moment.