Another stab at IMAP IDLE

Leon Bogaert leon at tim-online.nl
Wed Jan 19 18:25:46 GMT 2011

Hi,

Great. I think I'll install your idle branch and test with it. In the
meantime I'll try to get familiar with the offlineimap code.

I took a look at James Bunton's code and it doesn't seem complicated.
Maybe I'll hack together a version of my own to rule out the deadlocks
being the cause of that patch.

I don't really have that much time too but it would be great to have
something working in a couple of
months.OfflineIMAP-project at lists.alioth.debian.org

Regards,
Leon