offlineimap.org, dev testing area and more...

Philippe LeCavalier support at plecavalier.com
Wed Jan 26 15:44:47 GMT 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 16:11 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:29:38 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier <support at plecavalier.com> wrote:

> > > http://offlineimap.org works fine; thanks.
> > So I can kill the config for offlineimap.org in my webspace then?
> Yep.
>
> http://offlineimap.org/ is updated now. I did a first attempt at some
> layout, integrated the last commits as a sidebar, and reworded some
> sections (mostly in the beginning).
Nice. We can definitely work from that.

> It requires Javascript for the pretty integration, but should work
> nicely without too.
There's some text outside border. Aside from that, it's works perfectly
to keep everyone aware of the projects status. Good work.

> More to come, content needs splitting into separate pages. Help is always welcome,
> everything is in the git repository.
We haven't workout Nicolas' suggestion to create any sort of policy but
I've sent you my key. Also, how are 'we' controlling who is updating
what?

Phil