Problem with copying message to the server

Thu Jan 27 17:15:38 GMT 2011

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:50:07 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de> wrote:
> But the bug is not ours. The issue is that imaplib's Time2Internaldate()
> returns a localized string which it hands to the IMAP server. This is a
> bug with their implementation and I filed
> http://bugs.python.org/issue11024 to have that recorded.

The bug has been confirmed to be a python issue. I reworked my date
refactoring patch to not use the buggy Time2Internaldate() and parse it
into an INTERNALDATE string outselves.

Please review the 2 patches in reply to this one.