Problem with copying message to the server

Sebastian Spaeth Sebastian at
Fri Jan 28 08:21:16 GMT 2011

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:23:52 +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 06:15:38PM +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> This is a typical use case where inter-diffs are so usefull.

Right. Thanks for creating one. I will be resending the series
completely as v3 now and I attach the interdiff patch for 2/4 (which is
the only one that has really changed since v2)

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: interpatch.diff
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 5741 bytes
Desc: Interdiff v2-v3 for patch 2/4
URL: <>
-------------- next part --------------

> But patch 4/4 doesn't apply cleanly anymore, so it is only a _partial_
> inter-diff.

I rebased the whole series against master just now and the 4 patches
apply cleanly for me.
> I'm in favor of "datetuple" rather than "dtuple" as it's more explicit.
> Other than that, it looks good to me, for now.

Fixed datetuple. I tested this and it returns the date in the correct
international format.

Please review and merge if appropriate. This series fixes the date bug
and implements the UIDPLUS extension which prevents us from modifying
the mail file if possible. Jiris problem should be solved with those.

I added these 2 things to Changelog.draft.rst in those patches too.


More information about the OfflineIMAP-project mailing list