SSL3_WRITE_PENDING error...

Fri Jan 28 08:41:44 GMT 2011

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 00:35:37 +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> wrote:
> It looks like a bug in the OpenSSL library:
>
>   http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=598&user=guest&pass=guest

Unfortunately rt.openssl.org seems completely down at the moment...
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://rt.openssl.org

> I wonder if it is fully reetrant. Did you try in the non-threading mode?

That would have been my first question too :)

> We may try to workaround by catching the error and restart a connection,
> though.

I've seen some lighthttp bugs where closing one SSL connection closed
other connections too. If this is an SSL bug, that would be quite bad.