offlineimap.org, dev testing area and more...

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sun Jan 30 12:13:35 GMT 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:31:36PM +0100, Stefano Canepa wrote:

> If the site will be just a bunch of HTML file hosted on git I can help with
> some CSS and javascript. Let me know if you need help.

Things usually don't go that way. Contributors rather find something to
improve by themselves, do the changes or a part of them and send results
to the community/admin to be either merged or discussed.

You may discuss about the changes before making them (RFC: Request For
Comments) to avoid pointless work, of course.

Ah, and _please_ DON'T cull the cc list while answering.