Problem with offlineimap-6.3.4-rc2

Tue Jul 5 08:09:56 UTC 2011

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 07:28:15 +0200, Andreas Fink <finkandreas at web.de> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem which came up by an update to offlineimap-6.3.4-rc2 (gentoo). It worked fine with 6.3.3.
> Attached is a logfile which was produced by 'offlineimap -1 -o -d ALL'. And my config file
> What happens is that offlineimap ends in an infinite recursion (or at least the python exception says so), while trying to get my email folder structure (maybe a problem with sep = '/').

Thanks for reporting.

Yes, unfortunately, I had this slip in the rc2. It has been fixed in the
current next branch which is going to be released really soon now.

You might want to try the current next branch,
https://github.com/nicolas33/offlineimap/tarball/next

to see if it fixes it for you (there were quite some bugs fixed in this
one, so I recommend updating anyway).