Crash with OfflineIMAP 6.3.4-rc2

Vladimir Marek Vladimir.Marek at Oracle.COM
Thu Jul 7 11:59:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just noticed that offlineimap has a new home (thanks!) and decided to
give it a go. I started fresh, wiping out my local storage. The mail
started to sync happily, but at one point crashed:

[...]
Copy message 1948 IMAP[bugster] -> Maildir[bugster]
Copy message 9614 IMAP[INBOX] -> Maildir[INBOX]
WARNING: ERROR attempting to copy message 1948 for account Oracle:Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/vm156888/nicolas33-offlineimap-962a36e/offlineimap/folder/Base.py", line 250, in copymessageto
    message = self.getmessage(uid)
  File "/home/vm156888/nicolas33-offlineimap-962a36e/offlineimap/folder/IMAP.py", line 218, in getmessage
    data = data[0][1].replace("\r\n", "\n")
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

Copy message 1949 IMAP[bugster] -> Maildir[bugster]
2: [active]      *Control: .
Thread 'Copy message 1948 from bugster' terminated with exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/vm156888/nicolas33-offlineimap-962a36e/offlineimap/threadutil.py", line 140, in run
    Thread.run(self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 477, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/home/vm156888/nicolas33-offlineimap-962a36e/offlineimap/folder/Base.py", line 250, in copymessageto
    message = self.getmessage(uid)
  File "/home/vm156888/nicolas33-offlineimap-962a36e/offlineimap/folder/IMAP.py", line 218, in getmessage
    data = data[0][1].replace("\r\n", "\n")
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

Last 1 debug messages logged for Copy message 1948 from bugster prior to exception:
thread: Register new thread 'Copy message 1948 from bugster' (account 'Oracle')
exitting ...

I'm not sure if that report can be useful in any way ... While the folder
'bugster' was being synchronized (messages were being downloaded to
local storage), at the same time I was working with folder 'bugster' in
mutt, marking some messages as read (not New).

I'm not sure if I can reproduce this ...

Thank you
--
	Vlad