[RELEASE DRAFT] Going on v6.3.4-rc3

Fri Jul 1 08:02:57 BST 2011

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:54:50 +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> wrote:
> A lot of work is already merged and it looks like it's calming down, now.
> I think we should run on -rc3 next week.

Hurray, thanks for doing this. I won't be sending any major patches
until the next stable is out.

BTW, I will be gone for offline holidays from July 11 to Aug 7, so no
patches from me during that time

Sebastian

Have you seen that installation with 2.4 seemed to be broken again? OK,
if we officially bump the minimum requirement to 2.5 now? This lets us do away with
the ugly
try:
 try:
 except: