[Offlineimap - N900] Does not sync anything!

Leandro sullo sgorbio lnoferin at cybervalley.org
Tue Jul 5 08:32:29 BST 2011

Ciao a tutti,

I was using offlineimap on my N900 and my home imap server based on
courier imap on ssl and they worked very well until I lost the message
base on N900 (I don't remember the reason).

Then I tried to resync the new message base but offlineimap does not
download any message from imap server only uploading new messages from
the message base on the phone to imap server.
I tried also to remove the files in .offlineimap/ but it does not change
anything.

What should I try more?

--
Ciao