[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.3.4-rc3 released

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Thu Jul 7 17:47:21 BST 2011

OfflineIMAP v6.3.4-rc3 is out.

Here is a surprising release. :-)

As expected we have a lot bug fixes in this round (see git log for
details), including a fix for a bug we had for ages (details below)
which is a very good news.

What makes this cycle so unusual is that I merged a feature to support
StartTLS automatically (thanks Sebastian!). Another very good news.

We usually don't do much changes so late in a cycle. Now, things are
highly calming down and I hope a lot of people will test this release.
Next one could be the stable!

New Features

* Added StartTLS support, it will automatically be used if the server
  supports it.

Bug Fixes
---------

* We protect more robustly against asking for inexistent messages from the
  IMAP server, when someone else deletes or moves messages while we sync.