Crash with OfflineIMAP 6.3.4-rc2

Thu Jul 7 14:22:49 BST 2011

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 15:04:51 +0200, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> What you are seeing is that getmessage() returns "None" which usually
> happens when the UID that we requested has not been found on the
> server. Could it be that you simultanously had something else syncing or
> modifying the IMAP storage? This is a very long-standing bug that has
> been fixed recently, as to ignore messages that are expected to be
> there, but which are actually missing.

Just seen that you have worked with the folder while syncing. That
confirms my suspicion. We initially cache the list of existing UIDs for
each folder and had, until very recently, coped very badly with
unexpectedly disappearing messages as you have seen.

Do try current 'next' and it should behave better. Hope you'll find the
new OfflineImap useful, and do come back with more error reports as you
encounter them :-).