[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.3.4-rc3 released

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Thu Jul 7 18:28:53 BST 2011

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 06:53:01PM +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> OfflineIMAP v6.3.4-rc3 is out.
>
> Here is a surprising release. :-)
>
> As expected we have a lot bug fixes in this round (see git log for
> details), including a fix for a bug we had for ages (details below)
> which is a very good news.
>
> What makes this cycle so unusual is that I merged a feature to support
> StartTLS automatically (thanks Sebastian!). Another very good news.
>
> We usually don't do much changes so late in a cycle. Now, things are
> highly calming down and I hope a lot of people will test this release.
> Next one could be the stable!

Hi Nicolas,

I currently depend on an older version of offlineimap with IDLE support.

After having a look at
https://github.com/nicolas33/offlineimap/blob/master/Changelog.rst
it seems that IDLE hasn't been merged back into this new code branch yet, is
that correct?

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....