[RELEASE DRAFT] Re: Going on v6.3.4

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Mon Jul 25 18:06:13 BST 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 06:52:36PM +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:

> I expect to release the stable v6.3.4 this week. I was waiting for the
> last reported bugs but they are still not fully resolved. Since it seems
> not critical, I think we can go on stable.

Hi Nicolas,

Also, would it be possible for the code to issue the IMAP ID command after
login to help catalog users and debug problems from the server side if any?

By that I mean, a patch like this one:
http://does-not-exist.org/mail-archives/mutt-dev/msg12676.htm

It would be great to have this in release versions now so that server owners
can keep track of who their users are and what clients they are supporting.

Since it should be a trivial 1/2 line patch, I'm hoping you could add that
in for the release?

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....