Message duplication

Vincent Beffara vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 21 06:37:54 UTC 2011

Dear list,

For a while now (I believe it started a few days ago, right before
"return uid" was added back), offlineimap has been duplicating some of
my messages over and over again. I am using it as IMAP<->IMAP, and two
successive runs with no outside interference give the same output like

Syncing INBOX/gag: IMAP -> MappedIMAP
Copy message -2 MappedIMAP[gag] -> IMAP[INBOX/gag]
Copy message -1 MappedIMAP[gag] -> IMAP[INBOX/gag]

I know that's not much of a bug report, I cannot figure out why these
messages and no other in that particular mailbox except that they are
more or less those that arrived while the lack of "return uid" was
making offlineimap crash at each sync. But that is fixed now, so things
should go back to normal, and they don't.

What can I do to trace the problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

        /vincent

--
|                 |   UMPA - ENS Lyon   | Mél: vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr |
| Vincent Beffara |  46 allée d'Italie  | Tél: (+33) 4 72 72 85 25  |