Message duplication

Vincent Beffara vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 24 12:09:12 UTC 2011

SS> In any case the MappedIMAP use needs a lot more love and if there
SS> are champions for it, I wouldn't mind. Did I mention already that I
SS> am NOT using it myself? :-)
>>
>> Well, I seem to be the only one using it apparently. Hmm ... I think
>> I see your point ...
>>
SS> Nah, a whole bunch of people is using it. Mostly syncing from Gmail
SS> I suspect ;-). They are all just scared by the code :).

That would not frighten them from reporting bugs ... although this one
was not in 6.3.3. I might be the only one using MappedIMAP from next.

Anyway, I am not afraid of the code, so feel free to send me
experimental patches to try out if you have any - but I am not sure I
will dare change it myself.

Cheers,

        /vincent

--
|                 |   UMPA - ENS Lyon   | Mél: vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr |
| Vincent Beffara |  46 allée d'Italie  | Tél: (+33) 4 72 72 85 25  |