offlineimap didn't change gmail message flag

Marcelo Luiz de Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:43:01 BST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am bring up a new issue. I hope that I am right now, because in the
previous issue that I reported here, I am totally wrong!

After change may offlineimaprc [1] offlineimap don't change gmail
message flags. An example:

1. I execute offlineimap

2. I read a "new" mail in mutt

3. I flag this message "D"

4. I choose $ (or I change to another mailbox)

5. I run offlineimap again

6. wait 1 hour

7. I go to gmail webmail and that message still there as "new" message

8. In some days I got new message that I already read and already have
flagged as D in mutt

Are there some mistake in my config files? This only occur from gmail
sync. All others two account work perfectilly!

1. http://pastebin.com/CC3t0wFf

2. http://pastebin.com/5kFasz43

Thank you very much!

--