restore mails from local Maildir back to IMAP

Wed Jun 1 23:10:07 BST 2011

On Tue, 31 May 2011 16:12:30 +0000 (UTC), Olaf Schreck wrote:
> That's what I expected, but it doesn't seem to work. Here's what I did (log and
> config below):

> OfflineIMAP 6.2.0

Very unexpected. But due to changes in code and due to the fact that all
current developers only got familiar with the code base during the
6.3. series, I cannot really say anything about how exactly 6.2.0 works.

We'd probably need a more detailed log with -d maildir -l debug.log to
get more details, I guess.