Message duplication

Vincent Beffara vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 24 02:02:50 BST 2011

VB>         print [uid for uid in uidlist if uid in self.messagelist], \
VB>               [uid for uid in uidlist if self.uidexists(uid)]

VB> showing the output before and after the change. If the change is
VB> safe, there shouldn't be a difference, right ? but there is, in the
VB> "bad situations" the first version has the new message and the
VB> second one is empty. And yet I cannot seem to reproduce a situation
VB> where uid in self.messagelist and self.uidexists(uid) differ.

... still tracing the code execution: apparently the getmessagelist() in
UIDMaps is _never_ called. And yet, if I get it right :
deletemessages_noconvert _is_ called, calls uidexists() and uidexists
calls getmessagelist(). I guess that means it's time to go to bed ...

      /v

[That's in commit f408198]

--
|                 |   UMPA - ENS Lyon   | Mél: vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr |
| Vincent Beffara |  46 allée d'Italie  | Tél: (+33) 4 72 72 85 25  |