Offlineimap duplicating email redux

Sun Mar 6 18:19:19 UTC 2011

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 18:03:22 +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> wrote:
> 1/3 and 2/3 are simply removed and don't need to be merged. v2 topic
> supersedes 3/3.

Yep, right. Hoewever, *I* will be pretty busy over the next week. So I
won't get to it too soon.

Perhaps we should try to stabilize and get a new version out and have
the IDLE IMAP stuff merged in before it bitrots? Would be a pity to lose
that work. Anyway, you make the decisions :).

Sebastian

P.S. I worked on the sqlite backend, but the python bindings of sqlite
don't support calling an object from multiple threads. So this is going
to be a bit more complex if we want to retain parallel message transfers
for one folder.