offlineimap doesn't quit?

Tue Mar 8 17:09:24 UTC 2011

Hi!

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 16:32, Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at sspaeth.de> wrote:

> Can you try the current master branch and see if it fixes things for
> you?
> Download the tar.gz from
> https://github.com/nicolas33/offlineimap/tarball/master
>
> unpack it and run it with ./offlineimap.py just as you have done before.
> We believe that it is fixed there and the fix should be in the next
> stable release.

Hm. Something's not well…

--($ ~/Applications/nicolas33-offlineimap-b94bf79)-- ./offlineimap.py \
 -a gmail2yahoo -o -k metadata=/home/i/.offlineimap-yahoo
ERROR:root:UI 'Curses.Blinkenlights, TTY.TTYUI,
Noninteractive.Basic, Noninteractive.Quiet' does not exist, choose one
of: Machine.MachineUI, Noninteractive.Quiet, Curses.Blinkenlights,
TTY.TTYUI, Noninteractive.Basic

What does it want?

Alexander
--