SSL errors with Gmail?

Wed Mar 9 16:22:29 UTC 2011

Hi.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 15:58, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Problem: offlineimap is great for archiving GMail, except that the
> GMail IMAP server appears flaky from time to time and behaves in a
> sufficiently bogus manner to crash the reader.

I know, this is somewhat Off Topic, but is GMail via IMAP also rather
slow for you from time to time? I'm on a very well connected server
"somewhere in the 'net", and it seems it takes forever to download/archive
my GMail to local Maildir. It's just about 1.5 GB with no more than
20.000 mails, and it's now downloading for about a day... With the
multithread stuff from Offlineimap, it isn't as bad, but still. SLOW… :/

Alexander
--
↯    Lifestream (Twitter, Blog, …) ↣ http://alexs77.soup.io/     ↯
↯ Chat (Jabber/Google Talk) ↣ a.skwar at gmail.com , AIM: alexws77  ↯