are recent versions compatible with 6.2.0?

Tue Mar 15 15:30:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:00:24 -0400, Dan Christensen <jdc at uwo.ca> wrote:
> So far I haven't left the safety of 6.2.0 (before the maintainer
> change), but I'd like to start testing the newer versions.  What
> changes are needed to config files?  I thought it might be useful
> to create a list to help other users.  The only change I remember
> seeing is that the ui option takes a shorter name now, and you can
> only provide one name, not a list.

old names will still work. new short names are preferred. Only one name
not a list, right.

Other than that, there is an optional sslcacertfile= setting to enable
checking the server certificate.

That's it in terms of configuration changes. :)