Offlineimap 6.3.3-rc1 hangs

Vincent Beffara vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr
Thu Mar 17 17:47:28 UTC 2011

EG> Is this maybe related to the weird read() implementation in
EG> UsefulIMAP4 (imapserver.py)? Can you maybe try to delete that and
EG> see what happens?

Yep, that fixes it, nice catch! Hmmm. So it was my 5 line contribution
to the code that ended up hurting me ...

So apparently the only way to fix the program is to remove the hack,
which in turn means dropping python 2.5 compatibility (rather stability)
on the mac. But working only on python 2.6 is better than not working at
all I guess !

What do you think ?

     /v

--
|                 |   UMPA - ENS Lyon   | Mél: vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr |
| Vincent Beffara |  46 allée d'Italie  | Tél: (+33) 4 72 72 85 25  |