Gmail to "gmail apps" sync: ValueError: Backend could not find uid for message

Mon Mar 21 12:52:58 UTC 2011

Hi!

I just now downloaded the "next" branch of offlineimap and I'm trying to
sync my Gmail account to a Google Apps account. I get *LOTS* of messages
like this one:

Copy message 60 from ! WICHTIG &AKE-:
 Copy message 60 Gmail[! WICHTIG &AKE-] -> MappedIMAP[! WICHTIG &AKE-]
^C WARNING: ERROR attempting to copy message 60 for account
gmail2skwar:Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/i/Src/nicolas33-offlineimap-fe0e17e/offlineimap/folder/Base.py",
line 334, in copymessageto
    newuid = dstfolder.savemessage(uid, message, flags, rtime)
  File "/home/i/Src/nicolas33-offlineimap-fe0e17e/offlineimap/folder/UIDMaps.py",
line 165, in savemessage
    raise ValueError("Backend could not find uid for message")
ValueError: Backend could not find uid for message

I also get this with 6.3.3-rc1.

Is this message "okay"?

Thanks,

Alexander