OfflineIMAP and gchats (redux)

Tue Mar 22 09:20:58 UTC 2011

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:45:05 -0400, Greg Grossmeier <greg at grossmeier.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am experiencing a consistent problem with consistent symptoms (luckily!
> boy do I hate reporting issues where I can't point to specifics).

I have just taken your message, put it in my maildir and it synced to
my gmail account just fine. ? Weird, isn't it?

I had to restore the newlines and stuff though. Could
you (privately) send me the mail file attached, so I can try to
replicate with exactly the same file?

In any case, it seems as if Gmail chokes when appending mails they sent
out themselves, when trying to append it. Which, if that is really the
case would be quite bad form (on the gmail side of things).

Gmail is broken in so many way...