Can't Ctrl+C abort offlineimap if -1 option given

Wed Mar 23 10:05:37 UTC 2011

Hi.

Isn't the singlethread mode "required" for debugging? I guess
the logs might be a bit hard to read, if all the threads log to
one file. But if there were a "thread indicator" in the log file,
then this wouldn't be problem (I haven't checked if there's an
indicator in the logfile).

Regards,
Alexander

--