Version 6.3.2 broken?

HeX dietmarw at gmx.de
Tue Mar 1 09:57:11 GMT 2011

Hi,

I' currently trying to get offlineimap configured to synch 2 imap
accounts directly. Since my distro still ships with v6.2 I thought it
would be a good idea to upgrade to the latest release v6.3.2.

After "upgrading" I get the following error when running offlineimap:

WARNING: Error occured attempting to sync account ACC: Traceback (most
recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/offlineimap/accounts.py",
line 190, in syncrunner
    self.sync(siglistener)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/offlineimap/accounts.py",
line 245, in sync
    remoterepos.syncfoldersto(localrepos, [statusrepos])
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/offlineimap/repository/Base.py",
line 170, in syncfoldersto
    UIBase.getglobalui().warn("ERROR Attempting to make folder " \
NameError: global name 'UIBase' is not defined

 ***** Finished processing account ACC

Note that when going back to v6.2 offlineimap will work without problems
AND I have removed ~/.offlineimap before starting the updated version in
order to have a fresh start.

Any ideas what went wrong?

/HeX