My patches are malware :-(

Fri Mar 4 09:58:52 GMT 2011

I just tried to send the patch series of 4 patches to fix the localized
time bug and implement UIDPLUS support again. However, I got 2 of them back:

<offlineimap-project at lists.alioth.debian.org>: host
    lists.alioth.debian.org[217.196.43.134] said: 550 Message contains malware

This was a simple, text-only mail. Arrg! Where should I put the patches so they are accessible?

You can find the rebased (against nicolas/next where they are most
appropriate, I guess) at
git://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap.git branch: feature/nomailmessing

Let me know if you plan to pull/apply that to mainline soon. I don't
want to start too many branches with feature sets at the same time :)