foldersort actually used by someone?

Sat Mar 12 12:35:43 GMT 2011

Does *ANYONE* use the foldersort function? It only has an effect on
the order in which folders are synced and that should really not matter,
should it?

I am asking as I evaluated our python3 readiness and we are
using cmp() there which doesn't exist anymore in python3, so yanking that
would be an easy fix. We could certainly fix it if needed, but I can't
really see the added value it gives us over always just sorting folders
alphabetically (or not at all).