[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v184.108.40.206 released
nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Wed Mar 23 19:15:40 GMT 2011
OfflineIMAP v220.127.116.11 is out. I'm proud to annouce this first release of the
maintenance branch. Thanks to all active developers.
This release is a big step for the quality of OfflineIMAP:
- Users could now run "old" but proven code for their use cases and
still benefit of main bug fixes.
- The time choosen to start the maintenance branch was done after the maintainer
migration and before the integration of deep changes in the code.
- Distribution maintainers can provide both mainline and maintenance releases
and are not supposed to maintain long living releases on their own.
* Sanity checks for SSL cacertfile configuration.
* Fix regression (UIBase is no more).
* Make profiling mode really enforce single-threading.
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project