Hangs ...

Christoph Höger christoph.hoeger at tu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 28 14:38:36 BST 2011

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know, that I observed some strange
instabilities when two instances of offlineimap sync the same account on
two different machines. I usually run offlineimap (6.2.0) every 5
minutes or so. If two of my machines are active at the same time, on one
offlineimap will hang with high probability.

Is this "normal" behaviour, or should it "just work" (depending on the
answer I could try to dig into this bug, or try add a new feature).

--
Christoph Höger

Technische Universität Berlin
Fakultät IV - Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Übersetzerbau und Programmiersprachen

Sekr. TEL12-2, Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7, 10587 Berlin

Tel.: +49 (30) 314-24890
E-Mail: christoph.hoeger at tu-berlin.de