Offlineimap duplicating email redux

Sun Mar 6 08:44:01 GMT 2011

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 18:13:52 +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> wrote:
> > I could attempt to isolate more unrelated changes out and split that
> > patch if you think that needs to be done.
>
> Do you still plan to send a reroll or should I review third path closer
> to merge the topic?

Hi Nicolas,

I have now reworked the patch series to split the unrelated changes
out. That is, the helper functions are not really required as part of
this, so I removed them from this. The remaining commit was really hard
to split as the changes depend on each other.

Let me resend the current version as a reply.