ERROR in syncfolder for (username) folder INBOX : null byte in argument for long()

Sun May 1 17:20:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 07:10:36 -0700 (PDT), chris coleman <christocoleman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Nicolas, Sebastian:
>
> Here is an update on crashlog1.
>
> I removed the files in a WORKING user's folder
> (~/.offlineimap/Repository-IMAPLocalUsername/FolderValidity/*)  and re-ran
> offlineimap 6.3.2.  It re-generated those files like you said it would.
>
> I removed the files in the CRASHIG user's folder, and re-ran it.  It NEVER got
> to the point of re-generating those files.
>
> Here is the log from the crashing user.
>
> Your suggestions on what to do next, will be appreciated !

Most probably this file is corrupted:

~/.offlineimap/Repository-IMAPLocalUsername/UIDMapping/INBOX.Sent

It should be one entry in the form of "number:number" per line and when
reading this file, it got more than 2 entries. So either it lacks some
newline somewhere or it actually got 2 ":" in one line somehow.