Double nametrans required in a imap-imap-Sync?

Johannes Kastl ojkastl at gmx.de
Wed May 4 18:44:18 UTC 2011

Good evening,

On 5/4/11 8:34 PM Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> On Wed, 04 May 2011 20:11:45 +0200, Johannes Kastl <ojkastl at gmx.de> wrote:

> I am not sure this works if 1blu doesn't allow Subfolders.

It is just not allowed to have subfolders of INBOX. Another folder
works, thats why I used GMX as "prefix"

> No, you only need the nametrans option in the remote repository.

>> Where do the mails from the 1blu-server end up? I just put some there to
>> test it, and I'd just like to know.
>
> Err, in the GMX folders ? :-). In your example of
>            re.sub('^', 'GMX/', foldername)
>
> it would sync all emails in "GMX/blahh" to "blahh" (given that "blahh"
> already exists on GMX, it won't sync the folder if it doesn't exist yet
> on the remote server).

What I meant was:

On the 1blu-server there is an INBOX, and a Sent folder, and a Drafts.
Where do the mails, that were in these folders before the sync, end up
after the sync? They should still be in the folders on the 1blu-server,
but do the get synced to the gmx server? If yes, where to?

Clearer?

Regards,
OJ
--
Men of quality are not afraid of women for equality.
(unknown)